Monday, May 5, 2008

1st day of working....

The clock shows 11.38pm.....I tell u what....
i just came back from work....wow...magnificent 1st day.....
I reach on time this morning, fill in the workforce checklist, setting up my finger print on the attendance machine, watching corporate video, hang around the building, shake hands with everyone, read at least 5 super duper books and files........
i thought I will spend 1 whole day reading all those records…..However……………………………………….(tbc)

12 noon…I break with my colleague; they tell me all about da job…
They say this is a hardcore job; this company is the “University Of Events”…..
I laugh on them (in the heart la)…..however, I regret after 1 hour….

The General Manager asks me in and introduces 1 of my colleague to me….
GM asks me to take over all the colleague projects and client account cox my colleague will resign mid of this month….shock!!!!!

1st project I handle is a huge Launching at Sabah (I might need to stay there for 3 weeks)………immediately, I was brief by the PE and GM about the event..
When I start calling our supplier for quotation, Adrian want me to follow him to Genting Highland so that he can introduces me to our client…

We reach Genting Highland at 5pm….
Hand over Ceremony” starts…. Adrian introduces me to all the clients……We talk about coming events and we had our dinner up there…..
Talk Talk eat eat until 10pm……Come down from GH and go back to office……….

Leaving from office about 11pm…….

Conclusion = Tired but fun…

Hopefully will able to learn all the stuff from Adrian before he leave….

i

1 comment:

aLeXis FeLiciA said...

wei, sound funny and damn syok leh! no need stay whole day at office but can run everywhere! Syok!